Typical interview questions to ask in interviewer
Questions are for information extraction
Open Questions dialogue and enable the partners
Free questions and get time to think
Questions prove qualification
Avoid questions that will be talked past each other
Questions can provoke - and uncover hidden motives
Questions can cushion delicate situations
Questions arouse sympathy
Questions "sell" better
and v.a .: Who asks is leading!
Common interview questions:
The following questions are among the most frequently asked
Interview questions. If you put this on a clear and
Can give an answer, you're on the job interview
For your person in general
• Tell us a little about yourself.
• What personal goals do you have?
• Why you want to change?
• What are your personal strengths and weaknesses?
• What prepares you great pleasure?
• With what can you bring up the wall?
• What hobbies do you have?
• What personal things hang special?
• Take an active part in cultural life?
• When you want to be seen in society?
• What do you like about your friends or co-workers?
• What tasks do you like to do, which less?
• What do you mean by teamwork?
• Do you like working in a team? Do you consider yourself a team player?
• What type of person you come out all right?
• How do you see yourself as a person with respect to character,
Abilities, inclinations (strengths, weaknesses)? how would you
• Where do you see your limits?
• How do you respond to criticism from managers or
• Do you prefer working with numbers or words?
• How do you react to tight deadlines?
• What training you operate?
For past your person
• What have you done so far?
• What was your most difficult professional problem, and how have
You solved it?
• What were the most outstanding achievements in your
• How do you handle failure?
• Where you have experienced failures?
• For what reasons you have each changed your job?
• Which of your previous locations did you like best?
• Which (financially) attractive offer you from which
Knocked out reasons?
• Why did you your boss at the last places (not)
• What were the most important tasks in your last
• When you look back, how do you see your current
On the future of your person
• What do you expect from the new job?
• What are your professional / personal goals? What do you wish
have achieved in 5 or 10 years? See What position
• How will your skills for your new site
• Do you have any other places in prospect? If yes, which,
and by when you need satisfied?
• What would other places for you at the moment still in
For your person related to the company
• Why did you just advertised with us?
• Why are you interested our company, our industry,
• Tell what you know about our company.
• Give me reasons why we do just you
• What are for you the most interesting aspects of this
• How would you describe the work of the position?
• How long do you estimate you will need to in order to
• How should your boss? As you lead your employees?
• Why do you think that you qualify for the position?
• What could you contribute to the success of our company?
• How long do you think you will stay with us?
• If you compare your other deals with ours -
What are our advantages or disadvantages for you?
Elementary and expertise
• Which station in your career, you have technically most
• What skills have you already use for professional reasons?
• Did you have a specialization in the study?
Not so much - • What do you most enjoy watching and why do professionally
• What role does your expertise in your current position?
• How would you assess your industry?
• technical issues to this position
About Expert knowledge
• What are you interested in?
• What you have to offer?
• What music would you spend the evening?
• How do you keep up to date?
• What do you think are the most important inventions of the
last decades and why?
• Do you have additional qualifications?
• Questions about a current political topic.
Intelligence / willingness to learn
• What is your strategy for the next five years?
• If it is not running as usual, what do you do?
• How important is training for you?
• What are problem points in your industry and what should be done,
to release it?
• How do you organize your work?
• What products is part of your opinion, the future and
• What are the criteria you are looking for employees from?
• When is for you teamwork necessary?
• How do you deal with strong staff and how weak
• What do your employees i.d.R. from you?
• What types of leadership style and you know which is your?
• How do you make decisions?
• What arouses in you most likely aversions?
• What do you do to make your employees with company and job
• How do you motivate?
• In what situation you dismiss employees?
• Why is your office door open or closed?
• Can you lie?
• Are you loyal?
• Would you off with me after work and a glass of wine
• Why you would not adjust itself at best?
• Why was your last boss unhappy with you?
• You said that you were ambitious - So you're a
Money and power man?
• How do you defend yourself against bullying?
• What do you do with employees who "saw in your chair?"
• How do you stand up for a disabled employee over
the one making fun?
• All people have complexes - which complexes do you have?
• What would be the worst thing that could happen to you?
• How do you motivate yourself when occasionally gloomy moods?
• You can only fashionable words such as globalization,
Focusing or express like?
• What resources do you use to us at a rapid career
• What could cost you your job?
• Why is courage in business sometimes
• What are the three most important features that you believe
must have after a leader? (After
Bullets :) Do you have these characteristics?
• Why do not you earn more at your age?
• What do you think about your last boss?
• How would you rate me as an interviewer?
• How important is for you status, prestige, recognition and
• How deep would the minimum wage to which you queue up
• What book did you last read?
Tricky questions about unemployment
• Why did you become unemployed?
• If you are not above or below qualified for this task?
• Why did you get a mediocre testimony here?
Tricky questions for women
• What do you have for the medium term (private) plans?
• Provocative: When you want to start a family and children
• We have a male-dominated corporate culture:
Can you prevail? Why do you believe that?
Permissible and impermissible questions
The deliberately false or incomplete answers to questions
entitles the employer generally to contest the
Employment contract for fraudulent misrepresentation. Is Provided
that the questions were permitted. Prohibited questions must
namely not answered truthfully.
• Permissible questions
o Questions about personal circumstances, such as: Where
Do you live, how old are you, how many children do you have?
o Practice from other occupations?
o All questions about the professional skills, knowledge,
Experience, according to the career and after
Testimony and examination grades
o you still need to perform military service days?
o Is there a non-competition clause in the current / previous one
• Questions that are allowed under certain conditions
o questions about previous illnesses are only permissible to the extent
the employer for the work, the operation and the rest
Employee sees a legitimate interest
o questions on existing diseases as a close
Associated with the collection before transmitted in working there, for example, if
a medical operation is imminent
o Do you have a criminal record? (Only if this is desired for
Activity is important)
o All questions regarding the personal assets (except when it comes to
a job with handling money goes)
• Impermissible questions
o They belong to a religion / party / trade union?
o Will you marry soon?
o Are you pregnant?
o goes against you a criminal investigation?
o How much did you last earned?